STEP founders and the hand-selected participating members of the first EVER San Antonio Wedding Academy are beyond elated to announce their plans for an educational opportunity for brides.
Brides, usually planning a wedding for the first time, are often left alone and at their own mercy to vision, budget, plan, orchestrate, and finally, participate in their own big day!
Their is no real educational resource to help educate brides about multitude of delicate intricacies of this milestone.
And the sad part is, that much of the overwhelming regret doesn’t happen until the actual wedding day. There is literally no time to pivot. What’s done, is done.
This is exactly why we have teamed up to help YOU. We want to help you learn how to make your wedding day more beautiful, more relaxing and more memorable (in good ways)!
- October 16, 2018
- Gardens at Old Town Helotes
15060 Antonio Drive Helotes TX 78023
We will be sharing industry tips, secrets and some behind-the-scenes information you MUST know!
Some of the fabulous speakers we have lined up are:
- Tina Humphrey, Diamonds and Dreams (Wedding & Event Planning)
- Tammy Blalock, Ata-Girl Photography, Co., LLC (Photography & Videography)
- Gretchen Olivres, Aly Am Paperie & Invitations (Stationery Design)
- Rene and Kari Esparza, Texas Wedding Ministries (Officiant)
- Lizzette Suarez, From His Garden Florals (Florals, Linese and Rentals)
- Norma Butler, Embellished Event Planning (Wedding Designer)
- Smoke in the Hills BBQ Catering (Reception Food)
- Chris Koval, Future Sounds DJ Service (Music)
- Rhonda Hollon, Cakes Couture (Cake)
- Amanda Brown, Bluebonnet Events (Bartender Services)
We still have a few unconfirmed speakers, but will also have a speaker to teach your about your venue and church, hair and makeup and selecting the perfect dress.
San Antonio Wedding Academy
Here’s the thing. Seats are limited for this event. Tickets can be purchased at the door ($25/couple); however, you should pre-purchase your tickets ($15/couple) to ensure you and your fiancè get a seat to this event!
Besides all the great information you are going to learn, there are also over $3,500 in prizes to be given away at the event!! Some of the prizes are:
- Day of Coordination ($1,800 value)
- Engagement Portrait Session + Fine Art Print ($410 value)
- Free Ceremony Site (with booked reception) ($300 value)
- Saves-the-Dates ($300 value)
- Fresh Flower Bouquet ($250 value)
- Champagne Toasts with Flutes for 100 Guests ($200 value)
- Panoramic Wedding Planning Guide ($49 value)
See you there!