Bio & Services
I am San Antonio's most unique photographer. I incorporate many aspects of your wedding experience into my collections that many other photographers either charge extra for, or simply, just do not do. For example, I:
- Deliver printed products on your wedding night (images from the wedding day)
Produce a same day slideshow to play at your reception (images from the wedding day)
- Guarantee all digitals within 10 days of wedding
- Make it a priority to deliver the Italian, handcrafted album within 100 days of wedding
- Include a second shooter for every client (emphasis, no extra charge)
- Every collection includes parent albums (choice of 2 or 4)
- My albums are actual archival-quality, fine art albums from Italy with a limited lifetime guarantee
- Every wedding gets a custom-designed Snapchat geo filter
- Sneak peek within 48 hours of wedding
- Store your digital files in the cloud for 10 years that you have constant access to
- Always share marketing images with fellow vendors!!
- Certified (WPPI-C), insured, hold a sales tax permit, operate under an LLC and I am internationally-awarded AND working towards my Master Photographer of WPPI distinction.
- Will only shoot 20 weddings per year, two per month (with some basic exceptions), and one per week. I am very much a high experience/low volume photographer.
In addition, I have been trained by some of the world's very best wedding photographers (Jerry Ghionis, Yervant, Rocco Ancora, Ryan Schembri, Johnson Wee, Keda Z., Salvatore Dimino, Nik Pekridis) and I make it a point to continue and build upon my photography education each year. I have two studios: one in downtown San Antonio, and the other in my hometown of Jourdanton (soon to be completed).
- Wedding & Portrait Professionals International (WPPI)
- International Live Events Association (ILEA)
- Alamo Area Hospitality Association (AAHA)
- New Braunfels Wedding Chamber (NBWC)
Education & Experience
WPPI-C, (Certified Professional Photographer Designation) WPPI, 2018
AAS-Legal Assisting, San Antonio College, 1996
I have been a professional photographer since 2010 and specialize in weddings and high school senior portraiture.